VALENTINO & ASSOCIATES, LLC - "Specializing in Residential Properties & Serving the Portland Metro Area"
Yvonne Valentino is the Broker Owner of Valentino & Associates, LLC and is a member of the Portland Metro Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Valentino & Associates, LLC offers property management services for investors or individuals who own single or multi family real estate. It is a locally owned, full service independent real estate brokerage.
Valentino & Associates, LLC is regulated by the State of Oregon Real Estate Division and is governed by the rules and regulations and Landlord/Tenant laws of the State of Oregon. Through continuing education, the brokerage keeps abreast of all law and procedure changes relevant to the real estate industry.
Property Management has become a specialized field, especially the effective management of homes and multi family units. The brokerage understands that proper maintenance, along with effective cost management, are the key ingredients of a good sound investment property.
It is our desire as a brokerage to make the owner/investor’s property as profitable as possible, while keeping the investment in a pride of ownership condition.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR OWNER/INVESTOR
· Provide written physical inspection reports specifying any required or needed repairs for initial marketability and/or updated condition reports when occupied by tenants.
· Advertise/market and promote your property to attract qualified tenants with verifiable credentials.
· Careful selection of tenants, using professional screening techniques, based on the brokerage experience.
· Negotiate lease rates, terms, conditions, and prepare all lease documents and forms.
· Collect monies, and enforce all rules and regulations of lease agreements.
· Terminate tenancies, sign and service notices as needed.
· Handle all tenant issues and represent the owner in legal action for eviction, if needed.
· Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation in accordance with Landlord Tenant Act.
· Establish and maintain Client Trust Account for each owner’s property and uphold all information as confidential in accordance with Oregon Real Estate Agency Rules & Regulations.
· Pay all disbursements specific to each owner’s account including individualized instructions for payment of mortgage payments, taxes and insurance etc. when due and if requested.
· Submit monthly reports and end of year statements useful in preparing owner’s state and federal taxes.
· As the brokerage becomes aware of changes in laws and regulations that could affect owner costs, returns, and/or tax benefits the owner/investor will be notified so that they can discuss these issues with their attorney, accountant or other professional business relationship.
· Provide recommendations concerning rental rates, market conditions, and necessary repairs to preserve and/or increase property value.
· Obtain competitive bids for necessary repairs and maintenance and supervise any work that may be required and requested.
· Cooperate with any local professional per owner’s request (i.e. attorney, accountant, contractor, and repairman).
OR Property Management