Roy FernandezShow Phone Number
PO BOX 291333
Davie, FL 33329
South Florda Rental Property Management, LLC
- Offer flexible, customized property management and leasing agreements.
- Advertise the property for rent.
- Meet and greet clients, so you don't have to.
- Show the property to prospective clients.
- Provide the tenants with legal and binding rental agreements.
- Screen tenant’s credit, perform criminal background checks and verify employment.
- Prepare the lease documents.
- Perform the Move In inspection and Move Out inspection with your tenant.
- Collect the security deposit and 1st month’s rent.
- Develop a Maintenance Plan for your property based on its current condition and prioritizing any future improvements or repairs.
- Perform pool maintenance and maintain top performance of sprinkler system.
- Set up a routine maintenance schedule for regular upkeep such as gutter cleaning, pest control, lawn care, exterior power washing, annual heat and AC servicing, and pool maintenance.
- In-home evaluations done monthly, quarterly or annually and regular drive-by inspections to verify property's condition and take proper action if necessary.
- Send you monthly statements along with copies of invoices for maintenance and repairs. (All repairs over $250 will require pre-approval from owner)
- Enforcement of delinquent rent and file evictions in compliance with Florida Statutes.
- Supervision of lawn, pest control and handyman services, repair and painting.
- Receive all phone calls, e-mails and faxed inquiries about your property efficiently and professionally.
- Keep you informed about maintenance and repair issues.
- Keep track of appliance and equipment warranties.
- Establish emergency procedures: fire, police, security, water leaks, storm damage etc.
- Manage vacation homes and properties for snow birds.
South Florida Rental Property Management, LLC, looks forward to accommodating all of your property management needs.
We make owning a real estate investment or vacation home a pleasurable experience.
Home About Us Services Fees & Charges