· As Income Property Real Estate Specialists we strive to provide each of our clients and their tenants with professional, prompt, and courteous service. Each of our licensed Property Managers treats all clients and tenants with courtesy, respect, and professionalism.
· Optimal Monthly Rental Amount
· Your Property Manager will perform a customized market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
· Meet with you to design a targeted marketing program to rent your property as quickly as possible.
· Execute your targeted marking program utilizing the Internet, Multiple Listing Service, local newspapers, circulars, and property signs.
· Your Property Manager will promptly pursue all leads and inquiries and schedule showings of your property during the week, evenings, and weekends.
Screening of Applicants
· Thoroughly review each prospective tenant's rental and credit history, including prior evictions.
· Verify your new tenant's current employment and stated income.
· Contact your new tenant's previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property.
· Discuss the results of the screening process with you and make our recommendation.
· Prepare Your Property to be Rented.
· Meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount.
· Coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed.
Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant
· Collect the first month's rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier's check prior to your tenant's move-in.
· Prepare all rental and lease agreements utilizing California Association of ealtors approved forms.
· Meet with your new tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to his or her move-in.
· Document your property's condition utilizing digital photography prior to your new tenant's move-in.
· Have your tenants complete and sign a “Statement of Condition” report verifying the condition of the property at the time of his or her move-in.
· Instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
Prompt Rental Receipt Collections and Disbursement
· Promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
· Disburse the rental proceeds in the manner instructed by you on a monthly basis.
· Serve appropriate three day notices to “Pay Rent or Quit” if rent has not been paid by the fifth day of each month.
· Your Property Manager will coordinate the start of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant in the event the rent is not paid.
Payment of Your Monthly Expenses
· Our Accounting Department will pay all reoccurring monthly expenses on your behalf, including but not limited to: Mortgage, Property Taxes, Insurance, Home Owner's Association Dues, Utilities, Gardening and Pool Services.
· Detailed Monthly Accounting Reports.
· Monthly itemized statements showing income and expenses related to your property, including year-to-date totals.
· Year-end accounting summary of your account and 1099s.
Complete Property Maintenance Services
· 24-hour emergency repair services.
· Complete network of contractors, vendors, and handymen.
· Reconditioning, including painting, window coverings, new carpet, and carpet cleaning.
· Initial Setup and Ongoing management/maintenance of services such as utilities, gardening, and pool service.