Ease the Burden and Risk of Managing Your Residential Investment Property
Thank you for considering The Woods Group Property Management to provide services for your investment home(s) in the Phoenix Metro area. We offer full service management for your single family home, condo, or small multi-family complex. We manage all of Maricopa County, which includes but is not limited to Ahwatukee, Anthem, Avondale, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Youngtown, and others.
The Woods Group Property Management offers a number of detailed upgrades, with a combination unique to the residential property management industry:
· Owner-friendly website that allows owners to securely log in and view their statements and invoices online
· Company-owned, bonded and insured handyman service (24/7 service)
· Company-owned, bonded and insured landscape service
· Direct (electronic) deposit of disbursements
· Comprehensive advertising package, including listings on 15+ rental-related websites, Realtor MLS, and signage at property
· Leasing Agents personally show your property, they do not give out lockbox codes over the phone
· Weekly updates from leasing agents on your advertised property
· No “vacancy fees”
· Owner approval of rental rates and tenant placement
In addition to the unique services above, The Woods Group Property Management provides the following management services:
· Comprehensive tenant background checks- credit history, criminal history, eviction history, employment/earnings verification, verification of previous tenancies to answer questions of timely rent payments, condition of home after move out, etc.
· Owner reserves and tenant deposits held in trust account, per state law.
· Private lease, covering broader issues than standard state lease. Drafted by and reviewed by real estate attorneys.
· 24-hour emergency answering service
· Move in/move out inspections and photos. Repairs and cleanings completed and billed to tenant’s deposits at move out.
· Rent collections and legal process for late, partial, or non-payment of rents (eviction process).
· Maintenance/Repair issue-we have negotiated discounts with vendors that are passed on to you
· City licensing fee and rental taxes paid, plus rental classification registration completed on owner’s behalf.
AZ Property Management